I was so surprised when I found out I had been nominated for the Liebster award! So Thank you to Diana at http://mommyx4boys.wordpress.com/ for nominating me! I have recently found her in the blogosphere and she is awesome so go check her out!
The Official Rules Of The Liebster Award
1. thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. list these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
So here are the questions she gave me:
- If you were a car what kind of car would you be? A classic cherry red mustang with a white convertible top and white leather interior!
- If you had one wish what would it be? To have a time machine so that I could go back in time and meet people I admire, and sometimes just go back and hold my sweet babies when they were just babies. I miss little babies..
- If you had to choose between saving 100 innocent people or 1 loved one, which would you choose? Well this one is tricky.. I would save 100 innocent people unless the loved one had to be my child and then selfishly I would save my child.
- What would be your choice for your last meal? Garden Fresh Pizza and a couple of bottles of roscato wine 🙂
- If you were starving to death could you eat a human body? If I had a kitchen to cook it in, sure why not! Everything can taste good with enough marinade! Besides i am a nurse, i don’t get grossed out easily. Don’t judge me… The human body doesn’t gross me out at all!
- What are you most proud of in your life? My family! my kids and my husband are the reasons for my everything!
- what was your most embarrassing moment? Just the other day I was studying at a coffee shop with my headphones on and completely forgot where I was and busted out dancing and singing with others watching!
- If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself? Finish all of the schooling you want right away. So do not wait because you will be going back with three kids and you will miss out on time with them in order to finish.
- If you were given a million dollars, but told you have to give it away, who would you give it to. I would give it to a community clinic to help those in need of medical attention that do not have insurance.
- If a piece of your furniture breaks, is your first thought, i can fix it, or trash it? Trash it! Don’t judge me, my husband isn’t very handy… just saying….
- If someone at the grocery store has less items than you, do you let them go first? Sure why not, people have let me go first before so pay it forward!
Now to provide you with eleven random facts about me:
- I had a congenital heart defect as a child and had open heart surgery at six weeks old
- I met my biological father in the hospital I work at many years ago and I never told him who I was, I just walked out of his room and never let him know.
- I am a very direct person and sometimes people don’t know how to take my direct approach and have actually made grown men cry. It’s not something I am proud of, but it’s true it happened.
- I am a true introvert and it may take a while to get to know me. I don’t let many people in, but once we are friends there isn’t anything that I wouldn’t do for you
- I don’t like sweets but I love to bake and decorate my kid’s birthday cakes every year
- I love to watch General hospital. My mom always watched while I was young and it just kind of stuck with me.
- Pizza is my favorite food! I could eat it every day!
- We took the kids to Disney this year and I don’t know who was more excited the kids or myself
- My idea of the perfect day would consist of a hotel on the beach with a fruity drink in my hand and a good book to read alone! I don’t know what alone feels like anymore lol
- I hate public speaking, or any time I am the center of attention! But sometimes I have to do it for my job, so I break out in hives every time!
- I am very impatient just ask my husband lol! I’m afraid I passed it on to my children, oops!
So here are my lovely nominees… They keep me coming back for more and will you to, just check them out!
Okay bloggers here are your questions:
- If you could go back in time to any era which would you choose and why?
- Who is your favorite character and from which book/movie?
- If There was a title to describe your life, then what would it be?
- What is the one thing that you have done as a younger you, that you hope your children never find out about?
- If you were stranded on a desert island what is the one item that you could not be without?
- What was your first pet?
- What is the one thing that you have always wanted to do, but never did?
- What is your favorite movie?
- If you could travel anywhere you wanted then where would you go?
- If money was no object, then what would your dream job be?
- If you could have one wish, then what would it be?
Thanks Diana for the recognition! It makes me feel so awesome!