Thank you Tim for nominating me for the Inspiring blogger award! For those of you who haven’t read his work, check him out over at http://ahillbillyblogger.wordpress.com/! He is awesome, every time I read his work or we have a conversation i feel like I’m talking to family.
Here’s the rules;
- Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Now, for seven facts about me…
- I love to decorate cakes! It’s pretty much heaven but I only do it for my kids birthdays.. Something special just for them!
- As a little girl, I always wanted to write books..Maybe there is still hope someday 🙂
- I went to a year of premed before I changed my major to nursing because I decided that if I wanted to have kids, then being on call was not an option..( best decision I ever made, but as a nurse manager I still work a ton! hmm. I guess you just can’t take the hard work out of this girl!)
- I can be very stubborn, in fact the best thing you can do for me is tell me that I can’t do something because of course I am going to prove you wrong
- I’ve never been out of the United States but would love to visit Italy,Ireland, and Australia
- One of my favorite books of all time is Jane Eyre
- I love the twilight series..Don’t judge it’s just a moms guilty pleasure 😉
And my nominees are…..
Okay, so I had to stop at ten because the other people I would nominate were already nominated by Tim! I would have nominated Tim himself, but since he gave me the award, I guess I will just mention that he is my nomination by honorable mention! Thanks again Tim, I love awards 🙂