Thank you Diana for nominating me for sisterhood of the world Bloggers award! I have been following Diana for a little while now at http://mommyx4boys.wordpress.com/ and love her Blog! Lately I had been in a bit of a rut so this was a nice surprise to get me going again!
The rules are:
Now as with other awards there are a few rules that come with accepting this award
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their site
2. Display the award logo on your blog
3. Answer the ten questions i ask you
4. Come up with ten new questions for your nominees to answer
5. Nominate ten others for this award
Diana’s questions for me are:
1. What do you think is your best quality? umm Patience – just kidding Patience is my worst quality because I have none, but I do have great instincts and can always trust my gut – my friends would say loyalty and honesty are my best qualities
2. What is your biggest regret? I don’t have any – I think that we are were we are supposed to be and any choice I have made has led me to my hubby,kids and career and who could regret that!
3. Name someone you have looked up to in life, and tell us why. My grandmother – She always worked hard and even though she was not perfect she loved her family and always got by with her own hard work and dedication
4. If you had to choose between being a cop or a doctor which would you choose and why? A Doctor – if I got stabbed a doctor can fix me when the cop cannot
5. Have you ever been in a fight, if so what was it over? I don’t know anyone who hasn’t been in a fight – now I’m talking about verbal and not physical – with my sister about teenage stuff back then, parents about you know parent stuff – with my hubby – the normal pick up your clothes etc.
6. If you could meet one person alive or passed on who would it be, and why? I would have to-day Florence nightingale – She engineered the pathway to nursing today and I would want to find out if what nursing today is what she ever pictured in her mind and if she would approve of it and modern medicine
7. Have you ever had a near death experience? No, I have congenital heart disease but only as a baby I had trouble breathing once so I do not remember it
8. Have you ever experienced a miracle, if so what was it? yes, several – I by all accounts am a miracle as I could have easily died as a baby and so far am healthy – The birth of all my children especially my son who we found out had grown healthy despite a ruptured uterus early on in my pregnancy
9. What is your favorite show or movie? Grey’s anatomy and revenge
10. Do you think a person can ever truly change or not? Yes! I think that it take much hard work to change and unfortunately more people say they have changed then those that actually do, but I have seen firsthand that people do change!
My nominees are:
My question are:
- If you could travel back to one moment in time, what would it be?
- If you had a magic Genie to grant you three wishes what would they be?
- Did your life turn out as you imagined it as a child?
- What is your dream job?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Tell me about a time that you experienced an unethical situation and what did you do about it?
- What is your worst quality?
- If you could travel to any place in the world for free, where would you go?
- If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be and why?
- Are you a glass half full kind of person or a glass half empty?
Thanks again Diana, you had some awesome question for me! Check out her blog guys she is fantastic!