I consider myself a well-educated woman! I have a college degree and am once again attending college to further my education. I like to teach and enjoy reading! So naturally my ever so inquisitive ( See big word, I told you I was smart) 6yo asks me questions all freaking day long!What is this, and Why is that? Which leaves me to ask my own question.
Why the hell do I not know the answers to the questions she is asking! I mean i should know, but the kid stumps me, every single time! So for your humorous pleasure I decided to list the ways in which I am not smarter than a first Grader
- I do not know if elephants are larger than giraffe’s! I guess it depends if you are talking height or weight.
- I can not tell you why the sky is blue.
- I do not know where the colors of the rainbow come from?
- I honestly cannot tell you where the tooth fairy is or how she knows that your tooth came out.
- nope I sure cannot tell you what 20 minus 7 is without counting on my fingers.
- Why does the sun circle the earth? Oh yeah I can’t tell you that one either
- Hmm Fractions! Did you know first graders start learning fractions! That information was dumped from my head after my first round of college!
- Is a Cheetah faster than a horse? Umm I think so….
- I absolutely did not know that a baby dolphin was called a calf!
- If you ask me to name all of the U.S. Presidents then I am going to tell you to Google it Kid!
OH Wait! You do not know what Google is! YES… At least I know something a First Grader doesn’t know!!