When the world feels like it is crashing down around you then you have two choices! Sit around and wallow in your self-imposed pity party or get up dust yourself off and remember the good that is in your life. Since I have already done the former then it is time to do the Latter!
We have had our share of financial stressors here recently and it’s just time to say it is what it is and it is not changing anytime soon! So this weekend I will let it go and focus on what I am truly thankful for! and yes i have a lot to be thankful for despite our current situation,
- 1. I did not get thrown up on Today!! Mini me has strep throat and seems to be feeling better today. yesterday however let’s just say I was wearing her symptoms!!!
- I am Thankful that my statistics class is almost over and I will most likely end it with an A!!! I can’t believe I will get an A in statistics!!! Math is not my thing but hey, I’m trucking along just fine.
- I am thankful for supportive coworkers who took care of my unit so I could stay home with the sick one!! it is never easy being away as a manager but my team does just fine without me 🙂
- My best friend!! She has listened to me complain about everything under the sun and did just what i needed her to! Listen, get mad with me and say I am sorry and we will need to have a margarita soon!
- Today I was able to rearrange and clean the girls room! It was much-needed and they have way more room to play now!
- My kids!! They put a smile on my face even when they are being naughty!
- The weekend!! I am excited to enjoy some Christmas activities with the kids this week!!! We all need to take a minute and just enjoy the season upon us and bonus these activities are free!
- Christmas movies!! I can’t help it they make me happy! In fact I will watch my all time favorite National Lampoons Christmas Vacation tonight!
- Naps.. I was able to take a nap today yall!! Wohhoo it was awesome, it was glorious, it was perfect!!
- last but not least.. We have a roof over our head, food in our tummies and with all that is going on that is and has to be enough.
So there it is my very first Ten things of Thankful Post!! This season i am determined to have the happiest Christmas of all!!!
also I am on Facebook if you wanna read more of my stuff!!https://www.facebook.com/Diapersandtutus