As I sit here in my living room with nothing but the Christmas tree illuminating the room and the tranquility of pure silence I reflect on the weeks events and all that I am thankful for. I am continuing my journey to remaining positive and I feel so much better and at ease than I did just a week ago. It is not always easy to remain positive and upbeat but I think once you get in the habit then it is easier to be that way. So now on to what I am thankful for.
1. Evaluations are complete! Yep I have written and sat down with fifty people to go over work performance and it is never something that I enjoy so its a good thing that it is over for an entire year!!
2. Christmas music! I just love it sound of Christmas. It is always so uplifting and celebratory that you can’t help but get in the spirit after awhile.
3. The hubby’s paychecks have all been corrected so we can go shopping for the kid’s Christmas!!
4. Potty training! It has been so nice to have three potty trained kids. No really it awesome!
5. Mini me is going to have n ENT Consult for her frequent throat infections. I am so ready for those tonsil to come out and we finally got the go ahead to see the specialist and begin the next steps to make that happen. No mom likes to see their kids get sick so much and she has been very sick lately.
6. The Zoo lights! It’s our thig evry year to take the kids and emoy the Christmas lights at the zoo! They even had a reindeer ice sculpture there. It was pretty cool except it was melting pretty quickly since I live in the southern hemisphere and it isn’t cold enough to keep that thing ice!
7. Good margarita’s and friends. I went with two friends after work last night for dinner and drinks and we had a blast laughing and sipping on our margarita’s! Sometimes you just have to take some me time and that’s exactly what I did!
8. Ballet! I took Sassy to Ballet this week and enjoyed being able to watch her dance. They performed a tap number for us and she was adorable!
9. Amazon Prime! Since I am late in the game shopping this year it has saved my hide 🙂
10. Last but not least is Coffee Date with my Buddy! I took him to get a hair cut and an afternoon treat afterwards. A Latte for myself of course and Snowman Sugar Cookie for him! The smile on his face made the day one of my favorites.