A Huge Thank you to everyone who participated in the Every Day mom Link up! Please note: Every Day dads are allowed to link up as well! The turnout was awesome and I noticed some cool connections happening which is what the link up is all about! Now, I must say after reading all of the fantastic posts I began kicking myself for saying I would pick my favorites! How the hell am I supposed to do that? They are all my favorites but will bite bullet and highlight a few as promised. Please note I have also tweeted all the posts on the link up to my followers on twitter so I hope that helps give some more traffic as well!
Okay, I will stop stalling: Here are some featured Every Day mom posts in no particular order:
- Kimmie’s post on what a special needs meltdown looks like left me wanting to learn more. If you have a special needs child then I am sure you can relate and I am sharing this one with my bestie whose son has recently been diagnosed with defiant disorder among others so she can definitely relate to this one! check it out here!
- I thoroughly enjoyed heather’s post on becoming a super hero to her three boys! With three boys on three boys on the loose one would have to be a super hero from time to time! Check out her post here!
- Over at Tiny Expats, she describes beautifully what it means to be an everyday mom! Check out her post and you will be glad you did! Click here!
- The other April in the blogging world gives us a great post titled What did I expect this to look like! One that we can all relate to! Check it out!
- Last but not least Autumn gives us a look at mom judging! We seriously need to stop doing that and her words are wonderfully written on the subject! Here you go!
Okay so I chose five to feature! My blog and my rules, I just could not pick one or two as they were all so good! Check out the other posts not listed as they were all awesome and making me sweating like a pig trying to pick jus ta handful to highlight!
The Blog Hop was a great success and will continue weekly beginning on Thursdays at 8am and run until Sunday morning at 8am to allow any working moms time to join on the weekends! This week I will begin to create a few badges to display since the only one I have right now says est. 2007! I know 2007 was a busy year but I don’t think all of us were making babies in that year, so we will get a badge for everyone to use 😉