Last week we had some awesome posts! Thank you to all who participated and I have decided to highlight my favorite posts with the Thursday link up from this day forward. It makes for better consistency for me and a more substantial post for the link-up!
- I really liked this post from My momma Journey! Dear Elmo is a letter to Brittany’s little one’s beloved Elmo! It’s a great read! Go ahead and read it here
- The Blackberry boys is a blog I have followed for a little while now and always enjoy her posts! Here she writes about her child’s nicversary. Essentially her baby spend time and nicu and from what I can gather it’s always a special time for parents despite the circumstances for them being there.
- Welcome to my world posted about her love hate relationship with pinterest which is awesome! Autumn I can agree with you on this on sister!
- Step – parenting Sanctuary gave us a post about deciding to ask for help. I think we can all relate to this one and I say rock on girl! Keep us updated on the progress!
Thanks again to all who participated! Now on with the link-up! Reminder about the rules for anyone new to the link-up:
- Add your post using the inlinz button at the bottom
- Then read and comment or link at least two other blog posts better yet follow them if you like what you see
- Follow your host if you have fun and want to link up again next Thursday!
okay the weekend is almost here people, so let’s party!