I don’t know about you but Thursday is quickly becoming my favorite day of the week! We had some new friends join last week and some awesome posts! I’m a little behind this week as I have been prepping for the new job! I got my new parking sticker yesterday and suddenly it all feels so real! I will be back to work in no time!
Last week’s posts were amazing and I will try to narrow it down to three.
1. Maisy gives us a fun and humorous post about dancing in the car! Which is hilarious because she was in the car rider line 😉
2. The pinterested Parent describes for us the art of raising a child! Her words are beautiful and inspiring!
3. Glyinis writes a letter to the songwriters of frozen and well you just have to read her brilliance for your self! This post has earned her a spot on Huffington Post and is now a contributor! Congrats girl on a well deserved honor!
Now for the Link-up rules:
1. Use the inlinz form to submit your post
2. Read and comment on at least two of the blog posts and follow them if you like what you see
3. Follow your host if you would like to participate weekly
4. Have fun! This is a party after all 😉