Okay now that I have been sitting down for over 8 hours and have all kinds of information crammed into my head, I am ready for a blog party! Thank you everyone for being patient as I get a routine here with the link up and start my new job! I appreciate each and every one of you and truly look forward to Thursdays each week!
1. Autumn gave us a funny post this week on having to share her plate with her toddler! I found it quite comical as I would give anything to get my kids to eat anything other than well junk! You can find her post here as I am sure you will enjoy it as much as I did!
2. Step-parents sanctuary gave us a great post on toddler depression. It is a subject that quite honestly began to hit home for me as my own child ( she’s a bit older but age 7) has shown some times of sadness without any apparent reason. This post will make you realize that depression can happen at any age and we should all keep our eyes open for the signs and symptoms. Check out her great post here!
3. I really enjoyed Joy’s post on parenting through anxiety. It is always such an eye-opening experience to read from the perspective of others and this post did not disappoint! You can find her post here!
Now on to the rules for this week’s blog hop!
1. link your post ( any parenting post) in using the form at the bottom of this post!
2. Read at least two other blog posts and comment or like that post! Follow that blog should you desire to do so!
3. Follow the host if you want to keep informed of updates on upcoming blog parties!
Now that my work week is over and I am on information overload it’s time to settle down with a glass of wine and write some posts for next week! I hope you all have a gret Easter and cheers to another great Every Day Mom blog party 🙂